1) Daniel Radcliffe | "There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person's lifestyle that really isn't suited to me," the now-22-year-old actor told GQ.
2) Alec Baldwin | "I went, 'I don't see any body else in their car with a plastic take out container filled with ice and wine. They're drinking coffee; they're drinking Diet Coke. They're not drinking wine,'" he wrote in the book, Moments of Clarity.
3) Oprah Winfrey | When the world's most powerful woman was in her 20s she had a relationship with a man who introduced her to crack cocaine. "I can't think of anything I wouldn't have done for that man," Oprah said as she spontaneously admitted her prior drug use during a 1995 episode of her show.
4) Benjamin Franklin | Benjamin Franklin battled health-issues for much of his life. When he needed relief from pain he turned to laudanum, a mixture of alcohol and opium that was used to treat just about every ailment there was in the late 18th century.
5) Pope Leo XIII | Leo, a Roman native, was a devoted drinker of the powerful Vin Mariani, a Bordeaux treated with copious coca leaves